Click here to download a pdf version of the 2016 Rotogravure.
Learn more about the annual Rotogravure.
Be a Patron--your dollars go straight to the kids!
The Charity Ball's Patrons are at the core of its successful grant program as the source of the majority of the funds granted annually. Patrons are corporations, individuals, and private and public foundations. Join this list of generous Patrons.
A Patron makes a contribution to children's charities of $1000 or more, and may also choose to combine that contribution with participation in our other fundraising projects benefiting children:
- A picture or line acknowledgment in the Rotogravure or an underwriting opportunity
- A Sponsorship of a Datebook Month, a page honoring a children's charity, or an underwriting opportunity. On a personal level, one can sponsor a page with a portrait of a grandchild or child.
- The Chrysanthemum Ball, through reservations to attend the Ball.
If you would like to participate as a Patron please download the Charity Ball Contract, fill it out and mail it to The Charity Ball Association, Attention: VP Community Contributions. P. O. Box 6708, San Antonio, Texas 78209. Questions may be directed to the officer listed on the form. Download Contract
There are a variety of Patron Opportunities and levels of giving.
THE CHARITY BALL ASSOCIATION
Golden Chrysanthemum Patron
Silver Chrysanthemum Patron
50,000 to 99,999
35,000 to 49,999
15,000 to 24,999
10,000 to 14,999
5,000 to 9,999
1,000 to 4,999
*Your entire contribution may go directly to Children's Charities. Participation in any Patron Category requires at least a minimum non-designated $1000 that will go to Children's Charities. However, in any Patron category you may allocate an amount over the $1000 non-designated minimum to any funding opportunity listed below.
Possible Funding Opportunities
Inside Front Cover
Inside Back Cover
Sponsor a Month
Children's Photo Page
Charity Photo Page
$15,000 and above
Half Page Ad
Quarter Page Ad
Inside Back Cover
Underwriting Full Page
Underwriting or Line Acknowledement Partial Page
$300 per person
- Recognition in your Patron category on the first inside page of the Rotogravure
- Recognition in your Patron category in a prominent place in the Datebook
- Recognition in your Patron category in the Donor Appreciation Ad in the San Antonio Express-News following the Ball
- Listing in the Chrysanthemum Ball Invitation and the Ball Program
- Recognition on the Association's PR materials during public ticket sales and at the Association's Appreciation Reception held in September
- Recognition on the CBA website
If you would like to participate in any of the Patron opportunities, please fill out the Charity Ball Contract and send it to The Charity Ball Association, P.O Box 6708, San Antonio, Texas 78209. Questions may be directed to the officer listed on the form.