Click here to download a pdf version of the 2016 Rotogravure.
Learn more about the annual Rotogravure.
When you want to ensure the right choices for your charity dollars the CBA DOES THE HOMEWORK for you.
You see thousands of San Antonio's children facing life
without basic support and protection.
You want to be part of the solution--
The Charity Ball does the footwork for you.
Our intent is to build solid foundations to give Bexar County's children the best possible opportunity to succeed.
- First and foremost, we must focus on their most basic needs and provide a safety net of food, housing, and other supports and protections, so children don't suffer.
- Secondly, we must invest in their future by ensuring school readiness.
The CBA Manages A Grant Process
With more than a half century of experience, the members of The Charity Ball Association manage an annual grant program that takes stock of needs and requests from children's charities and agencies in Bexar County, conducts due diligence, enforces guidelines, and holds grantees accountable.
The CBA Makes Sure Your Dollars Count
- To ensure all your dollars go to the children, The Charity Ball Association manages its fundraising without an office, executive director, or paid employees.
- ALL net funding proceeds benefit Bexar County's children. In short, we value your contributions and we have developed a reputation for monitoring the use of funds and ensuring completion of projects.
- To evaluate grant requests, The Charity Ball Association conducts site visits, assesses financials, and applies strict guidelines.
- We have imposed rigorous guidelines in choosing grant recipients and holding them accountable.
- To provide accountability, The Charity Ball Association makes follow-up site visits and obtains documentation and verification of expended funds.